Our team studied on 55399 reviews available online for 4 Channel Dj Controller, chose the finest ones and prepared Cheap 4 Channel Dj Controller Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 4 Channel Dj Controller from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Cheap 4 Channel Dj Controller from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Numark M6 USB - 4-Channel DJ Mixer with Built-In Audio Interface||9.4||Buy Now|
|2||Roland Two-channel, Four-deck Serato DJ Controller with Serato DJ Pro upgrade (DJ-202)||9.4||Buy Now|
|3||Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S3 4-Channel||9||Buy Now|
|4||Denon DJ PRIME 4 - 4 Deck Standalone Smart DJ Console / Serato DJ Controller with Built In 4 Channel Digital Mixer and 10-Inch Touchscreen||9||Buy Now|
|5||Gemini Sound G4V Professional Audio Interface 4-Channel MIDI Mappable Virtual DJ Controller Deck with Touch Sensitive Jog Wheels||8.8||Buy Now|
|6||Roland DJ Controller, Two-Channel||8.8||Buy Now|
|7||Gemini Sound PMX-20 4 Channel Audio All-In-One Metal Professional DJ Controller with 16 RGB Performance Pads MIDI Control Innofader Ready Crossfader TRS/XLR Mic Inputs Digital Mixer||8.6||Buy Now|
|8||Roland DJ-707M Four-Channel, Four-Deck Serato DJ Controller||8.6||Buy Now|
|9||Reloop 236534 Controller||8.4||Buy Now|
|10||Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 - 2-deck USB DJ Control Surface and 2-channel Mixer with LCD Jog Display and 16 Multicolor Performance Pads||8.4||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- Numark M6 USB 4-Channel DJ Mixer with Built-In Audio Interface, 3-Band EQ, Microphone Input and Replaceable...
- Roland Two-channel, Four-deck Serato DJ Controller with Serato DJ Pro upgrade DJ-202
- Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S3 4-Channel, 4 DJ Controller 26660
- Denon DJ PRIME 4 | 4 Deck Standalone Smart DJ Console / Serato DJ Controller with Built In 4 Channel Digital...
- Gemini Sound G4V Professional Audio Interface 4-Channel MIDI Mappable Virtual DJ Controller Deck with...
- Roland DJ Controller, Two-Channel, Four-Deck DJ-505
- Gemini Sound PMX-20 4 Channel Audio All-In-One Metal Professional DJ Controller with 16 RGB Performance...
- Roland DJ-707M Four-Channel, Four-Deck Serato DJ Controller
- Reloop 236534 Controller
- Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-deck USB DJ Control Surface and 2-channel Mixer with LCD Jog Display and 16 Multicolor...
1. Numark M6 USB – 4-Channel DJ Mixer with Built-In Audio Interface
- Versatile, Feature Packed – Four-channel DJ mixer featuring must-have mix essentials for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practice setups.
- Connectivity Covered – Multiple phono, line and mic inputs, plus master (RCA), record (RCA), booth (RCA) and headphone (1/4-inch stereo) outputs.
- Mix Control – Four channels outfitted with a replaceable crossfader, dedicated channel level faders plus slope controls; Three-band EQs on each channel and dedicated cue controls.
- USB Connectivity – With its seamless plug and play USB connectivity for Mac and PC, M6 USB lets you mix in music from your laptop or record your sets to virtually any audio recording application.
- Made-To-Move, Style Driven Design – Sleek, robust and ultra-portable design with radiant LED monitoring facilities included.
2. Roland Two-channel, Four-deck Serato DJ Controller with Serato DJ Pro upgrade (DJ-202)
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato DJ Lite (free Serato DJ Pro upgrade included with purchase in U.
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland legendary pattern-909, pattern-808, pattern-707, and pattern-606, realized with advanced ACB (analog circuit behavior) technology.
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: bass drum, snare drum, closed hat, open hat, Tom, rim, clap, and ride.
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Midi output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ
- Usb powered for simple connectivity
- Connect Straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- Use Serato DJ to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX.
3. Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S3 4-Channel
- Layer beats, fire off samples, or keep a banger track parked on Deck C: whether you’re throwing in acapellas or love a double drop, four decks offer easy control over your mix.
- At the heart of the TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 is the four-channel mixer, with full-length faders, EQ, cueing, and Mixer FX one-touch effects on each channel to shape your sound.
- Juggle Hotcues, samples, and loops with eight RGB pads on each deck, then switch decks and keep on-track with the jog wheel light rings.
- The touch-sensitive and super smooth jog wheels are not just for nudging and stalling, but feel great for scratch workouts too.
- Set up and spin with punchy, pro-grade XLR and RCA inputs and outputs with a huge dynamic range, as well as a ¼” TRS booth output, and 3.
- Comes paired with the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 – packed with expressive features and re-edit tools for truly unique, performative mixing.
- Grab a portable speaker and an iPad to take your S3 on the road with TRAKTOR DJ 2 – mix with two channels on a streamlined interface with SoundCloud Go+ integration.
4. Denon DJ PRIME 4 - 4 Deck Standalone Smart DJ Console / Serato DJ Controller with Built In 4 Channel Digital Mixer and 10-Inch Touchscreen
- Ditch The DJ Controller, Discover the Power of PRIME – Full-featured, ultra-portable 4 deck smart DJ console with 10-inch HD gesture controlled touchscreen powered by Denon DJ’s ENGINE OS.
- Command any Venue – Dedicated XLR Zone output provides music to separate room; 2 dedicated XLR inputs for microphones with individual control; crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio.
- Wireless Streaming – Stream everything from the freshest underground sounds to certified classics from streaming partners including TIDAL, SoundCloud Go Plus, Beatsource Link & Beatport LINK.
- DJ Set Essentials – 6-inch jog wheels with HD displays; class-leading time-stretch and key-matching; analyze music files and Rekordbox collections direct from USB/SD; 8 performance pads per deck.
- Feature Packed – Touch-capacitive jog wheels; dual function sweep FX and filter; integrated digital DJ mixer; StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control.
5. Gemini Sound G4V Professional Audio Interface 4-Channel MIDI Mappable Virtual DJ Controller Deck with Touch Sensitive Jog Wheels
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: 2 Physical DJ Decks Allow Complete Control of 4 Virtual Software Decks and Feature 16 Multi-Function Performance Pads and Numerous Assignable Rotary Encoders.
- ENDLESS MIXING OPTIONS: The G4V 4-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Gain and Filter control on each channel includes hot keys for Hot Cues, Auto-Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler.
- EASY TO USE TOUCH CONTROLS: The G4V Unit Features Intuitive Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheels As Well As 8 Multi-Function Pads and 4 Rotary Controls Per Deck.
- IMPRESSIVELY ADAPTABLE: The G4V DG Controller Features An AUX RCA Line Input, Balanced XLR & RCA Master Outputs, RCA Booth Output with Dedicated Volume Control and Front ¼” Headphone Output So You Can Get The Most Out Of Your Mixes.
- EASY TO USE TOUCH CONTROLS: The G4V Unit Features Intuitive Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheels As Well As 8 Multi-Function Pads and 4 Rotary Controls Per Deck.
6. Roland DJ Controller
- Two channels and deck select for up to four decks
- Large, low-latency platters optimized for scratching
- Eight dedicated pad controls for Serrate DJ Pro with hot cue, roll, slicer, contemporary, pattern, and sampler modes.
- Built-in, fully editable drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-909, TR-808, TR-707, and TR-606, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology.
- TR kits contain eight sounds–Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride–that can be played on the performance pads and triggered from the sequencer.
- Shape Contoured drum sounds and Serrate samples in real time with level, attack, decay, and tune knobs.
- Classic 16-Step sequencer that can trigger either TRS drum sounds or the Serrate sampler; new features include nudge (tars-s), step-roll, and instrument/sample mute.
- Unlocks Serrate DJ Pro and comes with a Serrate Tool Kit license (includes Serrate Pitch ‘n Time DJ, Serrate Flip, and all Serrate DJ Pro FX packs).
- Mixer can be used standalone via connection of multi-players or turntables to the line and phono inputs; Serrate ds upgrade Ready.
- Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional pa system; booth Out Plus separate 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch phones outputs allow you to monitor your mixes; Current draw: 2,000 mA; Output impedance PHONES: 44 ohms.
7. Gemini Sound PMX-20 4 Channel Audio All-In-One Metal Professional DJ Controller with 16 RGB Performance Pads MIDI Control Innofader Ready Crossfader TRS/XLR Mic Inputs Digital Mixer
- BUILT TOUGH The music mixer is built with an all-metal chassis so it can take the rough travels between gigs and studio.
- MIDI CONTROLLER The 2 channel mixer is set up with built in MIDI and 4 In/4 Out Audio Interfaces.
- EASY TO CONNECT DJ Mixers can be unique and sometimes complicated to connect to if they are not as versatile as the PMX-10 mixer.
- TAKE CONTROL If you’re a scratch DJ, Club DJ or play weddings the curve control will let you determine the speed and intensity of your fades.
- INNOFADER READY Are you a professional? Then you need perfection and Gemini understood that.
8. Roland DJ-707M Four-Channel
- Roland’s DJ-707M is an incredibly versatile DJ controller great for not only mixing and scratching but also livestreaming, content creation, remixing, event production, or even Karaoke.
- For live streamers and content creators, the abundance of inputs and outputs easily allows you to run microphones and other audio sources directly to your iPhone or iPad stream, speakers, or recorders.
- Sixteen hardware vocal effects and pristine EQs can help improve the sound of your vocals or push them to the creative brink with Auto Pitch and other special effects.
- For production-minded DJs, the DJ-707Ms on-board drum machine packs 128 patterns constructed from Roland’s legendary TR collection – TR-808, TR-909, TR-707, TR-606 – and sends MIDI clock for syncing any connected instruments, easily patched into one of the many audio inputs.
- For anybody DJing and producing events, the DJ-707M is second to none with its ability to route any input to any output, applying separate EQs or multi-band compressors to outputs for system tuning, adding anti-feedback to your mic, and saving all your custom settings into 10 ‘scene’ slots.
- And as an added bonus you’ll get a 90-day subscription to BPM Supreme Premium, giving you access a massive library of new and classic music as well as acapellas, remixes, and TR-READY tracks optimized to rock with your DJ-707M drum machine set up.
- Plug guest musicians or performers into the front-facing dual 1/4-inch jacks or 1/8-inch stereo aux input without disrupting your DJ configuration.
- Hardware effects can be assigned individually to the dedicated Filter/FX knob on each channel, and include Filter, Dub Echo, Jet, Noise, Reverb, Delay, Bit Crush, Phaser, Noise 2, and more.
- Digital DJ Tips (The Global DJ School): Roland DJ-707m BEST DJ CONTROLLER in the Semi-Pro to Pro category.
9. Reloop 236534 Controller
- Industry-first Hybrid Design to work plug ‘n’ play with djay and SeratoDJ (enabled)
- Multi-platform support for iOS/Android/PC/Mac, first docking mount that holds up to an iPad PRO (12.
- 8 performance modes including brand new Pitch Play; unique Makro FX mode: combine any effect with the sound filter on each channel.
- Loop control section with length indication; large aluminum jog wheels with LED illumination; independent channel strip and master LEDs.
- Power House Interface with multiple inputs and outputs (XLR, 1/4″ jack booth, 2 x RCA out, 2 x headphones, 2 x inputs).
10. Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 – 2-deck USB DJ Control Surface and 2-channel Mixer with LCD Jog Display and 16 Multicolor Performance Pads
- 2-Channel DJ controller with Club style layout
- Sound color FX and beat FX
- 16 performance pads that control hot cue, pad FX, beat jump, Sampler, keyboard Mode, and more
- Advanced super-fast search
- Buttons for key shift and Key sync
4 Channel Dj Controller Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 4 Channel Dj Controller stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 4 Channel Dj Controller in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 4 Channel Dj Controller for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cheap 4 Channel Dj Controller Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 4 Channel Dj Controller in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 4 Channel Dj Controller currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 4 Channel Dj Controller based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 4 Channel Dj Controller before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 4 Channel Dj Controller they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 4 Channel Dj Controller, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 4 Channel Dj Controller before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 4 Channel Dj Controller will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 4 Channel Dj Controller if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 4 Channel Dj Controller on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.