Our team studied on 50524 reviews available online for 18 Gas Chainsaw, chose the finest ones and prepared 18 Gas Chainsaw Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 18 Gas Chainsaw from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 18 Gas Chainsaw from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Poulan Pro 20 in. 50cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw||9.8||Buy Now|
|2||WEMARS Gas Chainsaw 52cc 18 Inch Power Chain Saw 2-Cycle Handed Petrol Chainsaws Gasoline Chain Saws Garden Tool for Cutting Wood Outdoor Home Farm Use||9.6||Buy Now|
|3||Husqvarna 18 Inch 445e II Gas Chainsaw||9.6||Buy Now|
|4||Ryobi 18 inch 38cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw with 3-Point Vibration Isolation and Heavy Duty Carrying Case||9.6||Buy Now|
|5||Poulan Pro PR4218, 18 in. 42cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw||9.4||Buy Now|
|6||Craftsman CMXGSAMY426S 46cc 2-Cycle Full Crank 20-Inch Gas Powered Chainsaw with Carrying Case||9||Buy Now|
|7||Husqvarna 440 18 Inch 40.9cc 2.4HP 2 Cycle Gas Chainsaw (Renewed)||9||Buy Now|
|8||Husqvarna 450R 18" Gas Chainsaw||8.8||Buy Now|
|9||CRAFTSMAN 42cc-16 (2020 Model) S165 42cc Full Crank 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw-16-Inch Bar and Automatic Chain Oiler-Carrying Case Included||8.2||Buy Now|
|10||Makita EA5000PREG 18" 50 cc Chain Saw||8.2||Buy Now|
Table Of Content:
- Poulan Pro 20 in. 50cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw, PR5020
- WEMARS Gas Chainsaw 52cc 18 Inch Power Chain Saw 2-Cycle Handed Petrol Chainsaws Gasoline Chain Saws Garden...
- Husqvarna 18 Inch 445e II Gas Chainsaw
- Ryobi 18 inch 38cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw with 3-Point Vibration Isolation and Heavy Duty Carrying Case...
- Poulan Pro PR4218, 18 in. 42cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw, Case Included
- Craftsman CMXGSAMY426S 46cc 2-Cycle Full Crank 20-Inch Gas Powered Chainsaw with Carrying Case, 16-in...
- Husqvarna 440 18 Inch 40.9cc 2.4HP 2 Cycle Gas Chainsaw Renewed
- Husqvarna 450R 18" Gas Chainsaw, Orange
- CRAFTSMAN 42cc-16 S165 42cc Full Crank 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw-16-Inch Bar and Automatic Chain Oiler-Carrying...
- Makita EA5000PREG 18" 50 cc Chain Saw
1. Poulan Pro 20 in. 50cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw
- With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power for virtually any task.
- Effortless pull starting system reduces pull force 30% for easier starting and reduced wear on the starter mechanism.
- The combi tool is integrated into the rear handle, it’s always there when you need it for maintenance.
- The purge bulb, which provides the carburetor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls, is protected, reducing the risk of damage.
- User friendly combined choke/stop control allows faster starting and greater reliability by reducing the risk of engine flooding.
2. WEMARS Gas Chainsaw 52cc 18 Inch Power Chain Saw 2-Cycle Handed Petrol Chainsaws Gasoline Chain Saws Garden Tool for Cutting Wood Outdoor Home Farm Use
- High Performance: WEMARS 52cc 18 inch powerful gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain for cutting wood that need a longer bars.
- Tension Adjustment: Automatic chain lubricator adjustable chain oil feed and quick and easy chain tension adjustment.
- Reasonable Design: The combination of ergonomic front and back anti-vibration handles, cushioned wrap handles and balanced design make the gasoline chain saw easy to use and comfortable to operate.
- System Functions: WEMARS 18″ bar gasoline powered chain saw is equipped with a filter system to ensure a long air filter life.
- Air Filter: The quick-release air filter facilitates easy cleaning and replacement of the air filter, and the high performance , huge power direct air injection carburettor reduces emission levels and fuel consumption.
3. Husqvarna 18 Inch 445e II Gas Chainsaw
- 445E II chainsaw with the new x-cut chain and x-force chainsaw Bar is an outstanding all-round chainsaw for the homeowner who values professional Grade power and performance.
- 50. 2cc 18 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- 2 cycle engine with intertia activated chain brake for safety while operating
- Orange Husqvarna chainsaw Bar cover and 2.
- Automatic chain oiler delivers a steady supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use
- Simple, side-mounted chain tensioning system allows for quick chain adjustments while working
- The quick-release air filter facilitates easy cleaning and replacement of the air filter
- Husqvarna chainsaw with x-torque lowers fuel consumption and reduces emissions
- For safety use with Husqvarna chainsaw chaps, chainsaw gloves and chainsaw helmet
- Replacement chainsaw chain, chainsaw case and chainsaw sharpener are available as separate purchases
4. Ryobi 18 inch 38cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw with 3-Point Vibration Isolation and Heavy Duty Carrying Case
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
5. Poulan Pro PR4218
- 42cc, 2-stroke engine with 18″ Bar
- Ideal for medium-duty storm clean-up, cutting firewood, and felling trees
- Includes: Carry Case, Extra Chain, Built-in Scrench, 2-Stroke Oil
- Power source type: Gas Powered
- Trouble shooting steps: Scroll down the catalog for user manual
6. Craftsman CMXGSAMY426S 46cc 2-Cycle Full Crank 20-Inch Gas Powered Chainsaw with Carrying Case
- HIGH OUTPUT ENGINE: 46cc 2-cycle full crank gas engine with pro-grade chassis delivers steady power and is engineered to withstand tree limbing, pruning, cutting, and trimming tasks.
- EASY START AND COMFORTABLE ENGAGEMENT: Simple pull starts, cushioned full wrap aluminum handle, and 3-point anti-vibration system makes this chainsaw more balanced, maneuverable, and comfortable to operate.
- STEADY CONTROL: 20-Inch low kickback bar and chain, bucking spikes, and inertia-activated chain brake provide greater control.
- AUTOMATIC OILER: Adjustable automatic oiler is the bar and chain’s best friend as it helps keep the bar and chain in quality condition to perform optimally.
- SIMPLE UPKEEP: Tool-free access to filter and spark plug.
7. Husqvarna 440 18 Inch 40.9cc 2.4HP 2 Cycle Gas Chainsaw (Renewed)
- Air injection – Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter.
- X-Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the worlds most stringent environmental regulations.
- Quick-release air filter – Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter, Ergonomic rear handle – Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
- Felling marks – Distinct marks for better felling precision, Combined choke/stop control – Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding, Snap-lock cylinder cover – Saves time.
- Cylinder displacement: 40.
8. Husqvarna 450R 18″ Gas Chainsaw
- Effortless Starting helps the chainsaw start quickly with minimum effort.
- Rugged chainsaw is durable and maneuverable with excellent ergonomic comfort features
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use
- Husqvarna 18-inch chainsaw is ideal for tasks such as tree pruning, yard cleanups and firewood cutting.
- Simple, side-mounted tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working.
- LowVib anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels for the operator.
- 3.2-HP X-Torq engine reduces both fuel consumption and gasoline emissions
- Quick-release air filter for easy cleaning and replacement.
9. CRAFTSMAN 42cc-16 (2020 Model) S165 42cc Full Crank 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw-16-Inch Bar and Automatic Chain Oiler-Carrying Case Included
- HIGH OUTPUT CRAFTSMAN ENGINE with 16-INCH BAR & CHAIN: 42cc full crank Craftsman 2 cycle engine provides greater power and less vibration.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE POLY CHASSIS: Easy to Handle, lighter in weight, without sacrificing power.
- EASYSTART TECHNOLOGY: Designed for quicker, smoother and easier pull starts.
- ADJUSTABLE AUTO CHAIN OILER with EASY VIEW: Maintains the proper amount of lubricant on the chain and allows the user to manually increase or decrease oil flow, keeping the proper amount of lubricant on the chain.
- ERGONOMIC BALANCED DESIGN: 3-point anti-vibration system and a comfortable handle makes this chainsaw more balanced, maneuverable and comfortable to operate.
10. Makita EA5000PREG 18″ 50 cc Chain Saw
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 11.9 lbs.)
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force.
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
18 Gas Chainsaw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 18 Gas Chainsaw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 18 Gas Chainsaw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 18 Gas Chainsaw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 18 Gas Chainsaw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 18 Gas Chainsaw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 18 Gas Chainsaw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 18 Gas Chainsaw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 18 Gas Chainsaw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 18 Gas Chainsaw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 18 Gas Chainsaw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 18 Gas Chainsaw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 18 Gas Chainsaw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 18 Gas Chainsaw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 18 Gas Chainsaw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.